Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let's see how far this gets...

Hello dear readers. Now, why don't you all surprise me and make this blog worth visiting! Give us updates of your family, post pictures, post your favorite recipes, links to websites, whatever is worth talking about. Since this is my first time trying to set up a blog for multiple users, have some patience with me, and I'll try to make sure that everyone that wants to add new posts has the ability to.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Just checking to see if comments work.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Thanks for starting up the blog Brad!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

By the way I like the name you picked out!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Brent Pugh said...

I'm glad that we have this blog to keep in touch. Thanks Brad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home