Jaden's First Day of School
Hi Everyone!, Jaden's first day of school was on Monday, it went very well. He has a very nice teacher named Mrs. DeSuouza and he has already made some good friends. He is in afternoon kindergarten, so I still get to sleep in a bit for another year! Although lately the kids have been getting up at 6:30 in the morning anyway. Jaden had homework on his first day of school, he was very excited about it, and wanted to do the whole weeks worth of homework the first night. I am making him stretch it out though. I am excited about this blog.... I hope everyone contributes so that it will become a lot of fun to visit and read. Have a great day Family!

2 Comments:
Congratulations Jaden! Keep up the good work.
I hope that Jaden has a great time in school. Sarah starts kindergarden on Tuesday. She is excited too.
Post a Comment
<< Home