Friday, September 01, 2006

I think I finally figured it out!!


Hey everyone! I'm really excited about this blog! It took me like an hour to figure it out... I didn't realize I had to follow the link from my e-mail.. haha... oh well. Here I am at 5:30 a.m., and I still cannot get to sleep! I told myself that I was going to go to bed at 11:00 tonight, but that didn't happen b/c Tate has his days & nights mixed up now! I think he's starting to get a little cold, so I need to call the Dr. in the morning. He's doing pretty well, other than that. We go back to Riley on September 25th, and his Fontan procedure (the last of the 3-stage surgeries) is scheduled for the 26th. We pray everything goes smoothly! Hopefully we'll only have a 3 or 4 week stay this time! Anyway, I might be feeling a little tired, so I'm going to take full advantage of that & go to bed... good night... and good morning to the rest of you :) Love ya!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Hope you get the whole night and day thing figured out! Thinking of you!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Brent Pugh said...

We hope that everything goes okay with Tate's next procedure. We are praying for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home