Really Really Good Recipe!!
I was eating at Applebees a few months back and tried their Spinach Artichoke dip, which is excellent, so I found a spinach dip recipe to make at home (for a lot less $$). It originally called for artichoke hearts, but I took that part out. This is great for everyone! It's even Vegetarian. If you're watching your calories, then, this is probably not for you, but if you are watching carbs, this one is great!
Hot Cheesy Spinach Dip
2 boxes frozen chopped spinach (10 oz. thawed)
1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese blend (parmesan & asiago works well too)
1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce (found by spaghetti sauces usually)
1 tsp. minced garlic (or dash of garlic powder)
4 ounces softened cream cheese
1. combine all ingredients thoroughly into a bowl (be sure the cream cheese is mixed in well) & spread into a baking dish.
2. bake @ 350 for 30 minutes (or until cheeses bubble)
3. serve with chips or hawaiian bread & enjoy!
I haven't actually tried this dish cold, but I bet it would also be good that way. :) Hope you all like it!
Here's a cute picture of Tate I took yesterday.

I'd love to see more pictures of all the kids... I know you all have digital cameras :) Love you all!!!

3 Comments:
Thanks Brooke!, it sounds really good. I am definately going to try it out.
So, that makes one serving right? Me, a bowl of chips, and a caserole dish of spinach dip.
Seriously, that looks great. We might try it out this weekend!
So, that makes one serving right? Me, a bowl of chips, and a caserole dish of spinach dip.
Seriously, that looks great. We might try it out this weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home