Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend Review

Yesterday we watched some very talented middle and high school kids perform at "Orinda Idol". Most of the singing was Karaoke style and it was judged half by a panel of judges and half by audience vote. We knew a couple of the performers...but they did not win.

The boys had a soccer game on Saturday. They have both improved a great deal since last year and seem to be enjoying themselves.

Lisa is singing tonight at a 911 memorial event in Stockton, CA.

Thanks for all of your posts and pictures. Have a good week.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

What a neat idea!"Orinda Idol"...
We skipped this season of soccer for Jaden. I wish I hadn't. I need to find some other after school activity for him. Sundip wants me to sign him up for Ice skating lessons.?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home