Separated by distance, brought together through the power of ... technology.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Almost There!
The building is really coming along. They should be done and moved in by July. It looks like you guys had alot of fun that first week in April. We wish we could have been there with everyone.
I can't believe how fast the building is coming along! It was just a skeleton on New Years when we saw the pictures! I bet Sundip's pretty excited to get moved in. When's the anticipated move in date?
Thanks, It looks like they will be ready to move in around the 1st of June. But the Opening Ceremony won't be until August, they will wait til all the landscaping is done and all the furniture moved in.
5 Comments:
I can't believe how fast the building is coming along! It was just a skeleton on New Years when we saw the pictures! I bet Sundip's pretty excited to get moved in. When's the anticipated move in date?
The building looks great. Congratulations!
Oh my gosh! It's huge! I can't believe how fast they have worked on it! It looks awesome. Congrats!
Thanks, It looks like they will be ready to move in around the 1st of June. But the Opening Ceremony won't be until August, they will wait til all the landscaping is done and all the furniture moved in.
This is a wonderful achievement. Contratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home