Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a great time this last weekend with grandma and grandpa! Brad, Lisa and the boys were visiting for Spring Break so it was a fun filled week for us! The boys all picked up right where they left off from the last time they saw each other. They even built a catapult together at Cub Scouts!




It was also nice to get time with Brian's girls. Sarah enjoys talking with Macey and Kira. She's always been the oldest girl cousin around on my side of the family, so it's nice for her to be the little one once in a while.


I think Brad and Brent had a great visit with Brian. I know Brent appreciated getting to talk with him for a while. After that, the family (minus me) went to Brooke and Mark's for a bon fire. It sounds like everyone had a blast! Maybe Lisa or Brooke has pictures from that night to share???

Geoff had a really hard time on the car ride home. He kept covering his face with his hat, so I snuck a picture. Then I realized he was teary eyed! He was really upset to be leaving his cousins behind. We'll have to be sure to plan another get together with everyone soon!

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Great Pictures! I miss everyone, wish I could have beent there.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Great photos - we'll try to post some additional pics of our trip soon.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great photos. I especially love the one with all the kids! We had a blast with everyone here, but wish Bridget and Brian could have been here too.

Brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home