Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doshi Update

It's so nice that the blogging has started again. Everyone here is very excited about the new baby coming in 7 weeks! It will be a scheduled c-section on or around the 22nd of May. My friend Carrie is throwing me a baby shower, since I don't have a thing for a baby girl. Preston just had his 3rd birthday, we were going to throw a nice party with about 30 people. Unfortunately, Jaden came home from school the day before the party with a fever and so we decided to cancel it. We did end up going to Disneyland on his birthday though. We had a lot of fun and we renewed our passes so we can go anytime. I hope you guys have a great time at Easter I wish I could be there. Take Care!

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you have your little girl! I keep imagining what she'll look like. I'm sad I can't be there when mom & dad come out, but I'll be looking forward to the many pictures you send me!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Brent Pugh said...

Happy Birthday Preston! Sorry to hear that Jaden was sick. I hope that he's feeling better now.

I wish that we could come out after the baby is born, too. We will be thinking of you.

Brent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home