Hey everyone!!
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm back online after like 3 weeks without the internet. Our computer and phone lines all got struck by lightning, and our computer had to be shipped back to HP Headquarters to get fixed (thank goodness it was still under warranty!!), but now it's back and I'm looking forward to E-bay and all that good stuff. I also switched IP's, so our new e-mail address is brookermiller@verizon.net . Make sure you save that into all your address books! I'm a little disappointed no one has been posting!! I know there's SOMETHING in everyone's lives that's remotely interesting! Mom & Dad came over yesterday and visited, which is always nice! Mark is waiting to find out whether he got a new job at the Delphi plant in Kokomo. He's still working at the state hospital, but it's not something he wants to do forever, understandably. Tate is an old man. He's 18 months old now. He's doing all kinds of fun things... giving kisses, saying "yuck" and "uh oh", growling (thanks to Mark), brushing his hair, and of course, getting into EVERYTHING!! I love you all & hope to see someone post something soon!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home