Monday, October 02, 2006

Where is everybody??

What happened no one is posting anymore. I thought I would try to get things going again by telling you that we went to a really nice lunch yesterday. It was at Sundip's cousin's house in Anaheim hills and she made really good Roja. (I think that is how it is spelled.) All of his family came and all of his local cousins were there. It really made me wish that we all lived closer and could have family lunchins like they have. So the question is when is everybody moving to california? :) We do however, need to plan our next get together. I am going to be in Indiana for Thanksgiving. It seems like I am never there to see the fall and spring seasons which are the prettiest.

Keep Blogging!
Bridget

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Papa Doc said...

Sorry, but I sure hope Brent and Chelsey don't move to California! They can visit all they want, however. At least they can do that.

Jim Clark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home