Separated by distance, brought together through the power of ... technology.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Yosemite
We had a great time visiting Yosemite on May 3 and 4. Lisa and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary there along with Isaac and Spencer, and Lisa's mom and dad - Frank and Jytte. It is a magical place that I want to return to again soon.
It looks beautiful! I would love to visit there someday! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 12 years!! I was only 13 when you were married? Wow!
I will never forget our family (Clarks) trips to Yosemite when I was younger. We'd go camping and hiking there as often as we could. I don't think you can take a bad picture there. It really is an incredible place. I would love to climb up Half Dome someday. I'm glad you got to go with your kids and family. Congrats on the anniversary too!
5 Comments:
It looks beautiful! I would love to visit there someday! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 12 years!! I was only 13 when you were married? Wow!
Happy Anniversary! I hope we will get a chance to go to Yosemite one of these days. I think it would fun to rent an RV and go out there.
I will never forget our family (Clarks) trips to Yosemite when I was younger. We'd go camping and hiking there as often as we could. I don't think you can take a bad picture there. It really is an incredible place. I would love to climb up Half Dome someday. I'm glad you got to go with your kids and family. Congrats on the anniversary too!
I wanna go 2!
Wow! That looks like a great time.
Post a Comment
<< Home