Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello

Hi Everyone,

Lisa left for Montana on Friday. She will be gone for 2 weeks. She is singing in a production called The Mikado by Gilbert and Sullivan. The boys are here with me, so I get to be a little bit mom and a little bit dad. Lisa made lots of preparations before she left, so all I have to do is basically follow directions :)

This weekend we had a soccer game, got haircuts, and watched Shrek. Lisa's mom and dad came down today to pick the boy's up from school and to make us dinner - so as you can see we are not suffering.

Hope everyone is doing well.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

What an experience! I'm sure your doing great though.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss going to watch Lisa sing! I think she should come back and sing with the Indianapolis Orchestra again!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home