Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Baby






Milana is here... We will be sending out her annoucement shortly, but I thought you might like to see some pictures. The boys are so excited to have a new baby sister. She is really doing well. We took her to her 1st checkup yesterday and she didn't even lose the normal 10% of body weight babies normally lose. Which means she is being fed really well. But she is very tiny, weighing only 6 lbs 13 ounces. We didn't have any outfits that fit her because they were all 0-3 months( for some reason I thought she was going to be a big baby.) We had to go out and buy her a few newborn outfits. She is such a good baby she just eats and sleeps and hardly ever cries, not even when she needs a diaper change. I'll post more later.

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward to meeting her!

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE! I can't wait to hold her!!! Good job Bridget & Sundip!!!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger chelsey said...

She's darling! Congratulations everyone! Geoff and Sarah were both 6 lbs 13 oz too! I guess that size runs in the family! The boys look like they will love her to death!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Brent Pugh said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her in person. Thanks for the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home